The eternal undead amaranth
Wednesday, September 03, 2008
Sleeping Sun (Oceanborn)

The sun is sleeping quietly
Once upon a century
Wistful oceans calm and red
Ardent caresses laid to rest

For my dreams I hold my life
For wishes I behold my night
The truth at the end of time
Losing faith makes a crime

I wish for this night-time
to last for a lifetime
The darkness around me
Shores of a solar sea
Oh how I wish to go down with the sun
Sleeping
Weeping
With you

Sorrow has a human heart
From my god it will depart
I'd sail before a thousand moons
Never finding where to go

Two hundred twenty-two days of light
Will be desired by a night
A moment for the poet's play
Until there's nothing left to say

undead withering eternal

Undead, withering and eternal
Shadow submerged
Torn and separated
young mind of 20
decaying youth
will this night ever end

Inner lusts
to waltz in crimson rain, the masquerade
for the night to last forever
never see the light of day

Into the light
[x] Felix Kyros Ang,my best friend, whose loyalty lies above all.
[x] Perry Peter Yeo, my favourite and loving cousin
[x] Darth Sulphate, who calls herself 'Azuire'
[x] Sarah, a wonderful friend that departed from SRJC
[x] Meryl, Podium member thats been there, done that
[x] Leryee, an online friend
[x] Podium Blog
[x] Dog Union '07
[x] Joyce, SRJC Debate Captain 2007
[x] John an emo prawn

The Silent Room


Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

Backtrack
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
July 2007
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2010
March 2010
May 2010
June 2010

Credits
Designed by Your.Juliet
Image Crashlikelove
Brushes Paint The Silence
Programme used Adobe Photoshop