I seriously dont mind telling you even if i dont know you well.
But then, i gotta mention this song i remembered. A song that i used to like quite a bit in the past.
The band normally doesnt produce many good songs in my opinion, but ah well.
*these arnt the actual lyrics. these are the lyrics that popped into my head.
My Love, Westlife
An empty street,
an empty house,
a hole inside my heart.
and all along,
the world keeps going slower.
Oh yeah.
I wonder how,
I wonder why,
I wonder where they are.
The dreams we had,
the songs we sang together
oh yeah.
And oh my love,
we'll be holding on forever.
Waiting for the love that seems so far.
So i'll say a little prayer.
And hope my dreams can take me there.
Where the skies are blue,
to see you once again,
my love.
Across the seas,
from coast to coast,
to the place we loved the most.
Where the fields are green,
to see you once again..
my love.
undead withering eternal