It's fun. You can watch your viewpoints change throughout your years of life.
"I am" poem, in this order add your own words
I am the Fountain of Youth and Query,
I wonder those of which i do not know.
I hear the crying of my own soul.
I see yet the tears of the meadows.
I want to feel normal again.
I am the Fountain of Youth and Query,
I pretend to be things i am not:
I feel inadequate in this world.
I touch but injure the hearts of others.
I worry about their pain.
I cry about how i abandoned them again.
I am a Fountain of foolish Youth and Query.
I understand little.
I say naught of true wisdom.
I dream of the future, that
I try hard to achieve.
I hope that it would come true.
I am the insignificant Fountain of Youth and Query.
undead withering eternal