The eternal undead amaranth
Saturday, November 18, 2006
Ah, the realisation that the exams are finally over has not set in yet. I, like many others, feel a tight constriction at my chest. Slightly uncomfortable, it was the feeling of anxiety and stress that i got when i knew the papers were only a few days away. Happened for the entire exam weeks, I carried it around, like an octopus squeezing my chest, wrapping its tentacles, reluctant to let go. The feeling of dread still plagues me, the one i feel when thinking about how badly i did do. It won't let go. I must relax though. It will pass.

So now, what did I do after my last days of school? The minima of pleasantries of course.First, I went out with my two friends, which i consider 'better friends'. The original idea was by me actually, because I had never been to Vivocity, nor did Felix. I wanted to see the place and eat at the 'vintage' Food Republic. However, i was thinking of watching movies too, as i had heard the suggestion from one of my fellow tuition classmates. A movie marathon. So, in the end, we went through the trouble to wait for me to take my movies from my house, then movies from John's house. Then finally, we went to Vivocity. John had described it perfectly (he had been there b4) : " A great disappointment). The only things that interested me was the GV recption counter, which looked cool, and the voodoo dolls at Mini Toons. I really wanted one with a detachable sword and a bell on its head but my mum wldnt let me buy it. I have to ask permission b4hand b4 i bought anything. A rule crafted from long ago.

Ah, then, we went to the 'vintage' foodcourt. I couldn't decide and had to settle on Ed's fish soup. The fried fish soup with rice was quite nice though, i asked for more 'fish egg' and all. But nobody wanted to take any photos. (John was pissed off with Felix for lying and Felix equally worried about that.) But ah, i had one with the trishaw.

After that, finally, we reached Felix's house. We were gonna watch the shows there. We reached there very late, around 10.30pm ( we left school at 5.30 and reached vivo at around 7pm). How time flew. Then, as i hated geography, we (ok, only me) took Felix's copy of the O'lvl question paper and shredded it. Literally. Each piece was about 2-3cm long only. The other two were too busy imprinting a handphone sticker on John's phone.

Then, i found out from a health machine that i was 56kg, 50.3% muscle, 60% water and around 20-30% fat............................Damn

The movie marathon then began at around 12 midnight. John insisted on watching 'Chucky's Bride' and Felix's sister, who joined us, insisted on that too. However, Felix hated living dolls too much to watch it. Then, the intro to 'Exorcist(the version you never seen)' was so boring that John stopped watching and went to sleep. Felix then decided not to watch too. So in the end, i was the only one who watched it, which ended at 5am.

Score: Felix: 0 movies
John: 1 movie
Eric: 2 movies

What a great movie marathon.

Then finally,when they awoke at 6.30, while i was reading throught the uncompleted "Chronicles of Quadral" . I then finally fell asleep at 7am, only to awake half an hour later.
Great.

Then there was French toast for breakfast (the pun on eggs) and soon went our separate ways.



I have decided to err, postphone the post on satanism and evil of man as I am really too sleepy now to type more complicated matters. oh and, on my release from school, John Felix and I decided to call people who have not finished exams and simply say "haha" over and over again. I was the first to call but then, after that, they din follow up.

Perry was sure pissed though.

oh and, hopefully, this new song works.







EHEM,INTRODUCING THE SONG THAT TOOK ERIC'S MIND BY STORM IN THE PHYSICS PAPER AND CONSEQUENT PAPERS.




Bittersweet Within Temptation
If i tell you,
Will you listen?

Will you stay? Will you be there?
Forever?
Never go away?

Never thought, things would change.
Hold me tight.
Please don't say again,
that you have to go.

A bitter fall,
I had it all.
But i just, let it go.
Hold your silence.
It's so violent,
since you're gone.


All my thoughts are with you forever,
until the day, we'll be back together.
I'll be waiting for you.


If i had told you,
you would have listened,
you had stayed.
You would be here, forever,
never went away.

You would never have been the same,
All our time,
would have been in vain,
'cause you had to go.

The sweetest fall,
I had it all.
'Cause I did, let you go,
All our moments,
keep me warm,
when you're gone.


All my thoughts are with you forever,
until the day we'll be back together,
I'll be waiting for you... ...








I am ready to give up though. Please then, don't give me anymore hope. Im tired, too tired. Help me cope

undead withering eternal

Undead, withering and eternal
Shadow submerged
Torn and separated
young mind of 20
decaying youth
will this night ever end

Inner lusts
to waltz in crimson rain, the masquerade
for the night to last forever
never see the light of day

Into the light
[x] Felix Kyros Ang,my best friend, whose loyalty lies above all.
[x] Perry Peter Yeo, my favourite and loving cousin
[x] Darth Sulphate, who calls herself 'Azuire'
[x] Sarah, a wonderful friend that departed from SRJC
[x] Meryl, Podium member thats been there, done that
[x] Leryee, an online friend
[x] Podium Blog
[x] Dog Union '07
[x] Joyce, SRJC Debate Captain 2007
[x] John an emo prawn

The Silent Room


Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

Backtrack
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
July 2007
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2010
March 2010
May 2010
June 2010

Credits
Designed by Your.Juliet
Image Crashlikelove
Brushes Paint The Silence
Programme used Adobe Photoshop